Hmm....its a month old le.....
Todae Went Tomb Sweeping....I guess its a veri fun thing to do....not tat i like the smoke in the temple but it juz Seeing My grandparents onCe evry year....n u burn things for them...givin them "BDae Present"...eVery year it wld b clothes n accessories...but i hope nxt yr can burn car, can burn yacht, can burn television.....I guess u NAme the things...they have it....
Ohh!!! I wanted to SPECiallY thank HUISHAN, VERYNE, FEIFEI n QIURU for giving me dada...I Think It was Realli Great.....N Further More Its suCh a Early BDae gift, April Fool Gift and Post Exam Celebration Gift....Hmmm...realli realli veri glad i gt dada for Bdae!!!
Todae Went Tomb Sweeping....I guess its a veri fun thing to do....not tat i like the smoke in the temple but it juz Seeing My grandparents onCe evry year....n u burn things for them...givin them "BDae Present"...eVery year it wld b clothes n accessories...but i hope nxt yr can burn car, can burn yacht, can burn television.....I guess u NAme the things...they have it....
Ohh!!! I wanted to SPECiallY thank HUISHAN, VERYNE, FEIFEI n QIURU for giving me dada...I Think It was Realli Great.....N Further More Its suCh a Early BDae gift, April Fool Gift and Post Exam Celebration Gift....Hmmm...realli realli veri glad i gt dada for Bdae!!!
-太阳与月亮是黑夜与白天的分别,因为有了它们才有明天。。。-
No comments:
Post a Comment