nothing special...juz found this veri nice song hiding in my real player...no way out by phil collins ...its frm the disney album...Nice...veri nice...i was listening to the songs in my real player n i was like ey....y gt this nice song tat sounds so unfamiliar....Hei HEi....wo zou bao le leh....so recommending this song..No way out
No Way Out
Everywhere I turn, I hurt someone
But there's nothing I can say to change
The things I've done
I'd do anything within my power
I'd give everything I've got
But the path I seek is hidden from me now
Brother bear, I let you down
You trusted me, believed in me
And I let you down
Of all the things I hid from youI cannot hide the shame
And I pray someone, something will come
To take away the pain
There's no way out of this dark place
No hope, no futureI know I can't be free
But I can't see another way
I can't face another day
Friday, May 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment