Saturday, December 31, 2005

HAppI New Yr Eve

HAppi New Yr Eve! Rush finish my assignment. Wana do a entry b/4 the yr ends!!!!Msn no one xia! Every1 is out wif their plans to celebrate the last day.Its new year eve!! Yes n i am at hm.


HAf been out the afternoon. Frm central to north east to north back to central. I cant get sth gd 4 PQr. I onli haf one conclusion. To find a gd n nice puma jacket in Singapore is hard! Y cant they haf more outlets?? Nvm bought sth to go wif her white top, pink skirt, pink shoes. Wif the *******, wat a shu nu: she will be tis CNY!!!!


Its hard to get sth realli nice n practical la. saw sth nice at causept. Its a soft toy. U can choose the skin. Stuff it wif cotton. Gif it a voice. Gif it clothes, shoes. U gif it a name n it even haf a birth cert. SO CUTE! Its sth i was eyeing for quite long. I was contemplating to get it 4 her. But its a soft toy. Nt too practical for her ba. I am not buying a present for myself! Keke**


Note to PQR: Can u nt act so fast to buy things. Left us wif nthing to buy 4 ur bdae!!! HAha!( I noe we r too slow!)

No comments: