My hse was undergoin minor renovations due to faulty plugs and faulty heater. There was intentional power shut-off on and off for the whole afternoon. 5 mins after 6 hours of intentional power shut-off, there was an unintentional power shut-off. Blackout Xia~!
It was not romantic eating in dim lighting frm the surroundings when it was not a candlelight dinner. It was sad when i dun get to try the new heater tat was being installed. It was sad tat i haf nthing to do for 3 whole hours. In the nothing to do 3 hrs, i was thinking of the past again....
If only i am still living in my old hm...
I will nt b afraid of
temp water cut off cos of the amt of water stored in the "pail"
gas cut off cos its frm cylinder
having to bath w/o heater cos i nv had one
N most importantly i noe my neighbours to feel secure
I'm glad to sae I'm finally out of darkness.
Sunday, January 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment