Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Its 06!

BEen having the '05 virus n keep tinking tat its 05 n nt '06. Tat's as usual the pre-year sickness. YA, on the first official working day. I was sitting for my Dynamics OF tOurism Test. The test marks was like 40m/30m a part. I mean utimately its goin to be converted to 20%, y muz it be 100m thing.


I was looking forward to a new year. I was happy these 3 days.Abit too into fest mood to do anithing. First, it was a gathering wif my sec band mates n conductors. Then it was The nice movie Narnia n the countdown to xmas cum stupid game at MAC. Then it was painting of my house.Was New Year n celebration OF PQR bdae.


Coming up this weekend is Discover @ orchard n ewe bdae celebration. N this month end: CNY!!! Hmm....a month plus plus full of happi things to celebrate. Whu will haf the mood to study?

No comments: