PQR:19th year and i am spending Vday alone!
Me: I should be even more sad rite, celebrating 20 yrs of Vdae alone
I forgot that this yr my girls decided to celebrate vday with me. I am nt spending my 20th vday alone le. Steamboat....Yoz...getting excited again. The amk store decides to protest n nt work when we decide to visit them on CNy. Nvm, vday we try again. I dun believe that we cant eat steamboat. Eating steamboat is a xin fu feeling.
The reward for my gang. I haf been changing the idea again n again. First, it was a sign holder wif photo cum some self deco. The idea was abandoned. The sign holder too ex. Den i stay at popular for dun noe how long. Grab some materials n wanted to make a DIY stand but i abandoned the idea again. Yes, after i bought my materials. I guess i may nt need my materials for the new idea. Most things r DIY. The initial design was done using a labtop. The font was PQR font(PQR FONT....I REPEAT PQR FONT...Pqr,i should haf given u enuff recognition for ur font...haha). After hours of adjustment, its done..(PS dun throw egg at me if its nt gd enuff...haha)
In case ani one of u decides to read my blog at this hour, too bad...u shld get a rough idea of my gift for u all. NO surprises for u.
HAppy Vdae!! MAy all the couples b happy n live happily ever after. For those whu r nt attach, like wat i alwaes sae, may u find ur white horse prince soon.
Vday is NT juz for LOVERs!
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment