Its Mugging week man.5 days away frm my exam. I feel i am starting to find my motivation in studying. Whether its quality or nt. We noe when results come bac. No confident in this sem exam though still hope to score well. Whu wana fight a war to lose. Nobody wants but there bound to be casualities.
I will wish myself luck. Wish that i can keep calm on the exam days to remain clear mind. No blackout of minds. No nervousness. Only confident. I thought i haf grown up to b more responsible but found that i am still the immature me. Prefectionism? Ahh...its killing me.
To all my poly mates: Jia You ba....its onli 1 week to our official release. 3 years of poly life will b in our memory forever.
" It has nv changed. Its the way we see it that has changed!"
Monday, February 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment