Ziwun, Mu, Dugu, Ewe, Wowo.....Its so sad tat i cant join in the celebrations. Cant c Ziwun fallin in love with the beloved dustin. Wat A Pity!!
Its happens one faithful day. I have fallen sick. In search for tissue paper in my bag. AHHHHH!! AHHH!! AHhh!!! Down i went. I already lost count of the times i fall down the stairs. The earliest one was when i fall down the stairs of the chalet, den there was the stairs of the double deck, den escaltor...
N its alwaes on the same leg.Lastest additions, i haf a bruises on my rite leg. N my daifu told me i will be expecting another bruise on my feet. U noe after the session, my Nerve? DUno wat u call tat. Its swollen. Felt so uncomfortable nw. Leg pain plus fever plus cough. WAt a faithful day!
Plus todae is my lunar Bdae!=(
Sth alwaes happen on my bdae. I sprain my leg last bdae as well! Pls God BLess Me!!!!!!!
Saturday, April 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment