Wednesday, June 21, 2006

我和她之间的故事

我和她之间的故事。。


我:你一定要try sim 的板面。好吃!
她:那天我试了,还好啦!Ps 的比较好吃。振荣也这样觉得。
我:Huh?
她:振荣那天打电话来告诉我,他没有跟你说?


(-.-0)


已经迈入第八年了。。一年过一年,我还是不停的算。我和她。。一直觉得我和她的关系会是短暂的。第八年了,再过两年,我们10年了。人很奇妙。我不是很了解她。我们的性格,不是很像。没有非常多的共同话题。我们的聚会也没有太多的惊喜。永远都是吃个简单的一餐。饭后的ice-cream。但是和她我很舒服。


诚意吧!她应该是拥有最多我的作品,也是我承认生日我会下最多功夫的。生日卡不会少,礼物会有自制成份。我想我真得很珍惜她。Happy Belated Birthday to her!


Work

My supt said wana tell u tat yest the things you photocopy. U print 2 same pages. Dun wana you later nv realized den do all. It is alwaes her duty to correct me. She is trying to be nice to me. But i feel uncomfortable. The documents, not mine, but i haf nt finish n hand it to her to check.I guess she juz took it frm my file and c la. I juz dun like the feeling of ppl checking behind my bac. Though it is not my document. She has the right to check.(mayb its juz so happen she saw it when she was looking for some things in my file). She was nice to help me. But i juz dun like it. Oops! Her kindness was not appreciated by me. Haha =). I miss IRAS. Didnt noe tat mail sorting job is even more stress than answering calls.

No comments: