Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My grandpa is dead???

My grandpa is dead. Tat was the shocking thing I heard that woke me up bloody early. I could juz sleep abt 1 hour more. DAMN that idoit whu called mindef to tell me bro tat man. IDOIT person who curse my grandpa. Can u imagine how tat it feels when u hear tat over the phone. Plus it makes my brother cry. At the moment, do u noe hw helpless i felt, how i felt like crying. All the senseless thing onli to find tat it is not true.


So relieve that it is nt true. My bro kept asking me to call my grandpa hse n ask. Bt i dun dare to call. I dun wan to hear things i dun wish to hear. I nv knew tat I will haf such rxns. I knew one thing for nw at least I loved my grandpa. He was the one whu is so strong, whu cares for us even though I muz sae we r nt close.


I miz the times when he pops by our hse to find tat me n my bro r playing outside when my parents r nt ard.He will actually call to tell my parents tat. He is afraid tat we will learn bad things. He tinks of others n nt himself. There was oso once tat he fell down a deep drain. He hurt his legs and arms. Despite tat, he get out of the drain himself n even managed to walk hm. For someone whu is 80 tis yr, i can onli sae tat i am full of admiration. I want to tell him I loved him.

No comments: