i am sick. Believe me. Cure of the dae: haf a 4 hr KTV session plus a gathering after that. Its super gd cure.
I miz them. I realli do. They r the same as ever. EVer as fun to b wif. They bought me memories.Its like close to 8 yrs since we first noe each other. Its alwaes this crowd that turns up for gathering but its a large crowd. We begin tis naming game. Wat fanatastic memory we had. Some ppl has been labelled the super ancient. Tat's so funni. Classic moments reveal: the journal entry: who took mrs steve chair. The performance we had to put: I do anithing for u, anithing for u means everything to me. GOsh!Thinking bac, i cld nv believe that was us.That's us, our identity. As usual, we r the super noisy, tellin ppl pls clear the area.
I felt they nv changed. MAyb i didnt interact wif them long enuff. If there was memories that i was living in, pls dun wake me. I rather indulge myself in the memory. I had my craziest times wif them and my happiest time wif them. Love them lots.
My circle and her circle nv crossed when we r in big grps. Tis is sth weird i nv knew y, it realli cant b explained. Me n her???
Postscript to another her if she reads my blog: Girl, its ok to smoke but dun let lung cancer takes u away. I dun wan to lose u k. Do take care of urself.=)
Monday, August 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment