Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I lost my concession card

I lost my concession. TAt's wat happened when u get too overly high. I wasnt myself for the whole week. I refuse to wake up in the day n i juz slept through the nite. There was practically no energy for anithing. Guess it was the virus whu gt me upside down, doin stupid things here and there.


It wasnt courage tat gt things tat wae bt at least we face things we need to face.Trust me: Its so drama till it felt like a dream.


went to get a replacement card todae. Damn it. It costs a fee of $21 and i cannot get my new skool logo on it.The staff dun allow me to change, saying tat the skool havent send info, they cant update. Wat the hell, they practice auto transmission of info as well. I guess i shld bang the table n demand to c the manager. Ziwun wld agree on tis.


Ohh!! btw, sth funni(or shld i sae awkward) thing happen. I went to take my photo for the card. There was tis little boy standing inside the machine. So i veri politely ask him for permission. He left. After i put in the notes and coins, i wanted to take my photo. Then tis little guy veri cleverly squeeze himself in and pull the lever. My $6 come out of the coin slot.Tsk...tsk....i was juz trying to take a photo..


skool is so heavy on me now. I juz dun feel like facing it. Its tutorial. plus readings plus ppt plus lots of concepts to catch. I juz feel like sleeping.Off to do my ppt. Nitez ppl!

No comments: