Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Ntu
Orientation as u may name it. Welcum dae is the term for it. It iz literally a welcum dae. We entered tis large Lt. The crowd was overwhelming. I have the feeling of being in the indoor stadium. It wasnt tat big but den when the people filled almoz every corner of the place, u haf the feeling.
Orientation games was like noeing more abt the skool, the heritage. It was veri informative but cant bond. In short, it was boring. Met wif my class ppl, can communicate bt there wasnt a sense of familiarity. They all spoke english. I tink i need to switch my channel. Thankfully, i haf my polymate in my class. Tat helps a bit.My class people are quite nice ppl,can communicate.Ohhh, btw there is tis guy in my class whu is so nice to his gf, he is flying over to sydney to c his gf....Ho Ho Ho....Hopefully i will get along wif my class.
Juz 2 days is enuff. I was ful1 of excitement on the first. Den it faded.The skool was full of ppl and it was so big. So much adaption to do. I felt lost, lost in the large crowds. I juz lost myself in the skool. I almoz cant believe tat tis was the skool i found. As usual, i need to find myself in the path which i strongly believe is the rite path for me. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment