Mu, i am facing the cafeine effect.I shldnt haf drink the coffee milkshake at MOS. Cant fall asleep plus cant sleep. More of juz nw. JUz finish my stats report. Hopefully its satisfactory.
Mit up wif my gang. The cheesecake or rather the strawberry was nice. Our cheesecake is realli veri cheesy. Cut down on cheese, cut down on fats.=)It cld be nice if it wasnt so cheesy n we didnt forget to put whipping cream, unmelted sugar. Oh man,tat sounds like a hell lot of mistakes =).
Went town for proj. They gave me the feeling that the proj can b finished in 2/3 hrs, 1/2 days.Probably it was possible. BUt thinking we used to spend almoz 1 week to finish stuff, 1/2...2/3 hrs seems abit short. Cant b bother to tink aniwae. Its nw down to 2 proj, 1 quiz plus unfinished tutorials.
TAt was the nt so comfortable part. We have a funi time being a virtual team on msn. Its so much fun. IF onli every proj was as fun as the trial on msn.PQR, if only u were there. I miz my working partner.
(damn it. She goin to sae i am mushy again. =)I miz my working partner. I miz my working partner. I miz my working partner, PQR.....)
Monday, September 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment