"I remember this other econs lecturer. First thing she did was to have us all type our mini biographies with stipulated font size and “left, right, top, bottom all one-inch margins”. Because the gender ratio in Business was (probably still is) so unbalanced, all the guys didn’t dare to be late, or she’d notice right away. It’s amazing how I could be late for 12pm lessons, yet arrived ten minutes early to chope a front row seat for her 8am lecture."
Saw tis on zhi yong blog.A sense of familiarity man.We knew she was well known bt i will nv forget wat she did. She walk into class, force us to do self-intro, den she wans us to get the list wif grps plus face plus topic ready if nt she will nt step into the class to teach. But i muz sae she has a fanastic memory.I bet 10 yrs down the road, if i c her, she might probably rem the girl whu cried so badly in her class. Kind of miz her. =) She was a better tutor than my current one.
HAte the rain tis morning.It drenched my shoes n pants, dampen my moods, make my footsteps heavier.I was in a damn bad mood juz becos i woke up late. Wat a reason. Stupid.No choice, was having marketing ppt in the morning,cant skip it. Haha, i was happy, he commented tat i sound more energetic than my grp members. Though i wldnt agree when i was so damn bloody nervous, bt den whu wldnt wan to hear nice words.I was happy oso cos i realize customer service job is gd. I am veri satisfied wif my ability to ans questions frm the floor. Happy xia, i improve, i wasnt so gd at tis last time.
Watch devil wears prada.It was a story of hw tis girl enters into a job,she didnt wans. But she believes it cld bring her to the job she wants. In the midst of getting to wat her boss demands are. She lost herself and there were changes she nv realize. But eventually,she knew wat she wans n revert bac to her old her.Devil wears prada was kind of a gd one. Storyline wasnt exactly fanastic bt it was fast-paced enuff to keep me frm falling asleep. Like the ending.
"u were wif proj runaway for less than a yr,i ask them abt u .
Miranda replied personally.She said that u were a disappointment but if u dun hire you, I am an idoilt!"
Love the ending. it gifs me a touchy feeling.
Its finalli an end to tis week 6 am to 1 am day week.TGIF!
Friday, September 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment