I kind of lost my temper at her over the phone. She said sorry to me. Well, i guess it was my fault. At the moment, i juz cldnt control it. I shld b the one saying sorrie to u. I felt bad
Girl, I'm sorry.It's was nt in ani wae ur fault. U were rite to do ur proj.
I am really veri nt in my rite mind since the start of the skool. I am trying to find my identity, to find whu I am in tis big skool. I still couldnt find myself yet so ppl pls forgive me if i was nt myself.
I haf been saeing I am trying to find myself. Wat ans am i searching for. I dun noe. It may juz been me thinking too much into things or rather feeling too much for things. She said it is called a process of growing up. The price to pay to grow up is high but the future reapings hopefully is the same as wat i sow todae.
Come to tink of it. Seeing my familiar faces amg the crowd helps to calm things abit. Within 3 days, i saw
Yiping
Muzhen
Terrence
An Li
Sock Mui
Wing Tai guy
I was still wondering y didnt i c familiar faces. At least there were some. Happy =)
Friday, September 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment