I guess my friends ard me muz be given the impression tat i desperately want to get attached. Its not tat i purposely want to mention it or i am so despo. Its juz tat so mani ppl r getting attached and married....U noe. When love resolves ard ur life. U juz feel. ...
Within a week, my mum friend son gt married. Huipeng sis gt married. She gt attached wif her bengbeng. Another girl saes she getting married at year end. Oh well! Its part of growing up....
But den again i am happy for her. Congrats! 你已经不是一个人面对未知的迷宫了。Was rather busy last week. tis week can slack abit.
My mum's friend's son marriage
It was kind of a veri different feeling. Its the first time i attended a wedding tat was nt my relative. The feeling was different. It was sweet la. The clip, the pictures. The wording.It juz touch me. I all of a sudden hope one of my bestie can get married soon so tat i can b part of the bridesmaid team. It seems so fun. I guess the onli shortcoming was that no matter hw mature the dressing was, how thick the makeup was, their face and their clothing juz doesnt match.
His bdae
He was treated like a king. He had a committee to plan for his bdae party. It was the army theme. The table was decorated with the toy tank n soldier, wif a metal tin, lited in it, candles. It was a function room, pretty much like a wedding. The video clip, yes it was a video clip again. It was sweet. His cousins went ard fliming ppl, n nt to mention a scene that he was drunk.Its damn high la. They had indian dance, plus games to go along. Ohhh...nt to forget he look like a gentleman....wif professional photographer. I guess he will killl me if he sees this. He looks gangster last time. The current look suits his personality better la. I am sure feifei n pqr will agree wif me...haha. It was damn cool and i am damn impressed. The 21st bdae party r getting better and better...
She was a princess on her 21st, den he was a prince on his bdae....den wat? The prince and princess lives happily after...=p
Note to ewe: I guess u better start planning for it soon. Make it an unforgettable one. Ewe, do u need a committee? I can happily volunteered myself =)
Monday, October 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment