Thursday, November 30, 2006

Exams over

Finally its over! I am bac to office life again. Seems kind nt veri smooth tis few daes. I kind of grp guys into 3 categories.

1) MCP
Guys who simply nt very friendly to girls. I noe i dun haf a fanatastic, cute voice like rainie. Bt hello, i am serving you. Can u at least be friendly n nt shout at girls

2) Simply CMI
Gt tis call from tis auntie n she told me hw her husb treated her and hw she gt depression. Gt chased out of the hse cos of 3rd party. Poor auntie. My heart realli goes out to her. I can sense the fear in her when she was relating to me her story.She gt cheated of her feelings and her money. It realli sounds like some drama series...

3) Mr nice guy
The veri family, nice, nice guy. Hear his voice also willing to help him do things n nice to tok to as well

(well, this entry is nt meant to be a sex-iest entry.)

(Once again as holis come, I once again haf the urge to pick up my backpack and passport to go overseas.
While people are going overseas for x'mas, i shall stay in Singapore to njoy Xmas w/o snow. Still troubling on wat to get for the person tat i was supposed to be Santa Claus)

No comments: