Monday, January 15, 2007

fun

" 相遇是幸福 等待是辛苦 "
________________________________________________________
As the clock hits 12 am, its time for cinderlla to get out of her party wear to work...

Had so much fun playing mahjong, eating and shopping. The price to pay.....as ppl all said bye to go to sleep, I had to do my tutorial. Sad-ed....

Wanted so badly to go cycle but the rain doesnt allow me to do tat. I WANA cycle. I miz cycling. The freaking cold rain kept us all indoors. For those whu r sleepy, continue to sleep, for those whu wana play audition plays, those whu play mahjong plays mahjong. A beautiful sunday turns into a lazy sunday.

Sad that weekend is over but happy that a new week is starting. Thanks dears, no matter where we r, no matter wat we do, it is alwaes interesting and fun n NT boring.....

^^ =p ('Acting cute'...........=))

No comments: