Tuesday, January 16, 2007

magical voice of a singer

I SIMPLY love tuesday, nt becos of accounting and biz law lect but of my elective: magical voice of a singer. In case anione is wondering, it teaches u hw to sing and u get to listen to lots of nice songs, some classical, some contemporary. After cing the real pro performance, you realli have to agree that the pop singers has a veri diff feel. The pro have no fancy stuff, juz beautiful voice.

I cant help bt imagine the feeling of being on stage and having a live band(a symphonic band i mean). Its damn cool....but i realli haf stage fright. I will haf to sing on stage bt to onli 50 ppl for my grading...The thought of it turns me off. I rem the last time i sang on stage was in sec 1 i guess. If i am goin to do a solo piece, it will be my first solo performance on a stage. While my frenz gt excited abt the fact that we nid to perform, we start to worry......

I was learning breathing and posture...we were told to walk like zombine(aka have to stand up straight, full of confidence) and sing to the person opposite u....n we go mum mum mum mum...(tat's the word we used k,can u imagine, the whole room go mum mum mum mum n times.) Its comical yet int...

Tat's the fun part la. I was telling myself tat i will work realli hard tis sem.But the fact that i studied things i study in poly b4 makes things a little boring. Yees, there were things i nv learnt before. yes, i had some impression of wat was taught.Yes, i shld haf an easier time than those that are learning it for the first time. Pathetic as it may sounds, the onli part i njoyed abt skool is my frenz and studying was more of i forced myself thing...

Oh no! i nid to do some tve thinking nw, one day ago, i thought the hardworking, luv to learn girl was bac bt two days later, the feeling faded, let's see if the feeling appears ago....

No comments: