I was supposed to perform on the stage above on 27 mar and someone swop wif me. I gt my ppt postpone for another week. The stage looks freaking high and the audience seats seems veri near. Dead meat! Pqr and my both leaders went ahead wif the performance. They did a veri gd job....(To pqr: It wasnt ke tao hua i was saying bt as compared to the other guy, obviously u r so much better, at least there wasnt echo for ur song...=p)
I still rem the first performance. He sang 蒙玛丽莎的眼泪 and it juz capture my heart. I muz say i njoy his version much more than the orginial version. He was subsequently voted GV17 idol. This time round he sang 别怕我伤心. (Click on the link to hear my leader,assistant leader and pqr performance ba). My leader oso did such a wonderful job....So much gd singers in my grp...let's c who will be voted the idol tis time round.....
The thing ended earlier. So my teacher gt those performing nxt week to try the stage. Yes! i was first on the list. Took the mike, walk up the stage...my singing suxs. Goin to work hard tis weekend le....
4月3号,我要唱我愿意!

No comments:
Post a Comment