Tuesday, April 24, 2007

cycling

Tat's alwaes sunshine after the rain. Finally, its nt raining tis evening.

I juz went cycling. I'm so happy. The feeling of the breeze blowing against my face. I have the feeling of dumping everything off my heart. Happy. The bike was damn smooth la...except that the road was so narrow that i haf to brake b4 goin on(tat's happens when u decide nt to cycle on bicycle tracks bt pathways)....So fun. I cover like both bishan park 1 and 2. Seeing people slowly running and i happily zoom past them =P.

Bishan park still looks abt the same. Except that when u cycle, u haf nthing better to do, u start to look ard n u start comparing it with the past. Then u realize alot of things haf change. The long slide was gone. The tall swing was gone. The playgrd which i used to dirty my hands at was replace by a spa. Tat's the weird thing wif me, i alwaes like to look ard and c wat has gone missing. I'm juz a slave of memories.

I cherish everything that came past my life. I wonder if the rest cherish it like i do or am i juz a passerby in their life whu doesnt deserve to be rem?

No comments: