Thursday, April 12, 2007

last dae of sem

Y muz the more memorable daes alwaes happen on the last day of the sem?
tis sem was a happy ending.

Had my GV17 ppt yest. Was so happy. I had so much fun in tis module. Watching fei yu qing sing live. Xiao dao bu xing. The fun part realli cant b describe. I am missing them....hopefully can get them to sing k. I wan to hear jie lun rap n yu qing sings.....i wana k....PQR, i hope they will cm..

Had dinner wif my classmates. Well, its alwaes these little toks that make life more int n happier. All it takes is some time n haf a gossipy attitude.I guess certain things gd or bad depends on hw u look at it n hw u compare it.

To all those whu r buzi mugging, jia you k.=) The self fulfilling prophecy...u believe u can do it, u will b able to do it.

No comments: