Sunday, May 20, 2007

i'm bac

I havent been blogging simply because my life has becum so routine until i dunno what to write. Well, i have lots of never ending stories in call centre bt dun wana flood my blog wif all the disgusting, ridiculous ppl.

Life is as usual. In office for five and a half day week. Home after work. No frenz miting, no one too free to entertain me. But life getting interesting cos more n more ppl coming bac and more n more JUICY stories goin ard here n there. After working there for 1 yr plus, i juz fig that u get tired of work as time goes bac bt is the friendship that keeps one happy.I have the intention of nt blogging but they make me blog again. Just feel like saying:

时间会证明一切
时间会淡化一切
如果经得起时间的考验,那一切就会永恒

人是自私的
好的总想留给自己或身边的人,而不是给她

我不明白为什么我们可以对于这些事情说说笑笑
我不明白为什么我们可以聊天聊地

我的冲动只因为我相信情绪化没有什么不对=)

Ps to dear: I hope u can make sense out of the chinese words
Pss to another dear: Pls assist her if she cant make sense ok?