Monday, July 30, 2007

Taiwan Trip


Our first meal @ toilet rest:

The food at toilet restaurant isnt extremely nice. Its ok only. But its definitely a place for those weird weird funni pics. U can try this restaurant if u wan to take photos of the interior design. Don't go if u r juz looking for a place to eat. There are much nicer food in taipei.






Rainbow hotel @ Taipei:



Rainbow hotel aka Singaporeans hotel. I tink alot of Singaporeans stayed in this hotel though i dun noe the % but they even haf a merlion at the counter. Its juz smacked in the middle of Xi Men Ding.The weather is realli HOT HOT HOT. Shades, cap, umbrella accompanies us everywhere. I dun nid to go Sentosa to sun tan, juz walk ard taipei.....



BEWARE
The following activities r highly addictive. Try it @ ur own risk!!!!!!









That's all for now. I seemed to be arranging photos for a veri veri veri long time bt den....alot more to go. Y r we so cam-whoring?








No comments: