Monday, August 06, 2007

My favourite pictures of the trip










When we are on the trip, it feels like we are going to so little places bt sorting pics and posting pics make me realize that we actually went to alot of places. Frm the 鸟不生蛋的地方to the high class places, frm the glam glam experiences to the de-glam experiences, i tink we realli haf cover quite abit of taipei.I juz wanted to sae that despite all the tiredness, i still wanted badly to go back to tw bt this time round lesser days and more shopping. N.....no more early morning wake-ups. I hate waking up early as much as u all.More food and more sleep.....N n one last thing i wana sae we realli veri 爱演!

To my taiwan khakis:
Its onli wif happy memories that we are able to generate beautiful pictures and thanks for being so 爱演.I got realli special photos becos of tat. Let's look forward to our nxt trip ba!

This marks the end of the blogging for taiwan trip.Its time to move on. Skool starting tml....nitez!

No comments: