Nw, i realize the importance of frenz, the power of networking, having alot of networks.
B4 i move on to the story, i wana sae thanks to my frenz
Thanks zee, mu, dugu for watching a rat's life wif me, the company makes a diff
Thanks shan, for alwaes saying thanks to me for being there for her, i wana sae the same to her
Thanks wanting, for being wif me through the interviews, sharing the same heartaches i haf
Thanks wil, for toking to me when i gt so bored waiting
Thanks Q-ru, for cheering me wif the kura, its so cute
Thanks to lynn for at least acknowledging tat i am capable
I went to watch a bug life,no, its a rat life @ the usual moz convenient place. But somehow it feels different, i haf someone beside saying hw hungry she was and hw much she wants to eat french food. I thought i heard someone sobbing away and no, she was juz breathing.Here and there, i get commentary, i get added sound effects. I dislike rats but i guess i can like rats if they r like the little chef that walks on two legs!
In case ani1 wondering y i gt so much interviews to go to. I am tryin to act enthu for uni life. i was juz trying to get a cca to boost my resume. I am truely int in some of the ccas but i gt rejected so far la. So it was at first, getting sth i wan, to going for sth i realli duno wat it is. N when ppl ask y do u wana join us? I feel like saying i juz wan a cca n boost my resume. I cant sae tat can I?Duno y ccas nowadays need interview even to be a member n the thing is i gt rejected even when i juz wan to b a member. Suxs man. I went for interviews again today. There's realli a diff bet gt frenz n no frenz inside the committee. We had advance placing, dun even haf to queue to b interviewed. If nthing goes wrong, I hope i get the post, will update u guys again.
Currently doin a pre attachment module wherby we r taught hw to dress, hw to write resume, cover letter.I fallen into the high chance of doing a mock interview nxt week. Here's wat my prof says: these ppl.....u all haf a high chance of being interview cos of some things tat u all write tat int me. I realli feared interviews. The probability of a successful interview is as gd as zero. My jobs r all gotta through contacts.
I hope u guys r nt too bored by my usual life update.
Saturday, September 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like we both don't like interviews sia... haiz.. bo bian leh, have to go through with it. Hope we'll be in the same cca. Jia you wor!
Post a Comment