I duno hw I am goin to start tis entry. But cing them makes me feel happy. One week of absence makes us feel that we haf nt seen each other for veri long. Either time flies or we nv haf enuff of each other.
Occasionally it becomes veri draining to tok to them, they r forever so full of energy. But they accept me for whu I am, laughing at the mani times I ‘lock’ myself in my world. N I do appreciate the mani times that they try to get me into the conversation. I noe they have given me their ‘real’ to the best degree.
Tok to the different ppl, they tell u the different me. I told my uni frenz hw I alwaes drift off into my own world and nt tok. She wld tell me abit unbelievable. She wld sae that she cant believe that I haf tis grp of frenz. She tinks that my frenz are the quiet quiet type.
Well, I shall name tis gang: The-i-duno-hw-we-get-together-gang. Probably of the diversity in the grp, we gt diversified views and endless energy. Frm having onli one sole organizer to more organizers, frm secondary skool till nw.
They remind me of the happy innocent times, the bitchy times, the gossiping time. Life doesn’t haf to be tat serious rite? Juz thinking at this moment in time, hw much of the past memories do we remember?
Thanks to the i-duno-hw-we-get-together-gang, u guys r my stress relievers!
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment