Was busy mugging @ mac todae. But once i reached home, the motivation was gone or probably the psp was too tempting.Sonic was fun but its so complicated nw. I prefer the old old simple version leh.
Duno if it constitutes a goal or a motivation for the future. I wana go Europe for backpacking. There was tis girl n guy who was sitting oppo me n den she started sharing abt her Europe trip wif tis guy. I was there for like abt 5 hrs and they tok abt it for abt 4 hrs? Bt den i was so distracted. I feel like juz taking my chair over to see the pictures. Occassionally i'll smile when i hear the word hungry(Hungary). But muz earn big bucks first, 8000 for a trip and she was saying tat she was veri veri budget, live in motel, dun eat in restaurants...
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment