i love the gathering todae. There is no agenda like its my bdae n i'm inviting u. BUt rather it is the genuine feelin tat i miss u and i wana mit u. Occassionally there might be so slience here n there bt its still feel veri warm.I may not noe wat is happening in their lives. Neither am i alwaes there for them when they nid me. We may be reliving the past. But it was true happiness back den.I have heard this more than once and frm diff ppl. "I" feel that i do not have much friends. Were we feeling too lonely?
He turned up after disappearing for so long but he lost the authorative feelin tat he once had. He looks so 'old' n tired. All of a sudden you yi zong xin tong de gan jue.
The other him had a diff feeling, so bubbly n better looking nw. But all of a sudden, a maths and science person saes he is nt a science person bt an arts person. While she saes tat she wasnt meant to be an arts student, she shld b a science student. I thought the sports skool shld b set up earlier n mayb she can get sth for swimming so hard.
We all learnt to appreciate the history. W/o history, we wldnt be standing here todae! I miss them, i realli do!
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment