Monday, December 03, 2007

They put me in a love, hate situation
I hate them for squeezing my brain juice dry
I hate them for not leaving me ani energy
I hate them for making me love them deeper each time

6 girls wif strong personality of their own
6 girls wif 6 views
To sae tat we nv quarrel, it is nt possible
To sae that we nv bu shuang each other over certain things, I’m lying

But on the other side of the coin, we had our fair share of laughter
Fair share of similarities,
Some love the other more
Some had soft spot for the other

But we only have one heart, we only haf 24 hrs, 7 days in a week, 365 days
Like wat she says understanding doesn’t constitutes acceptance
It may be easier to understand than to accept
To love someone for who they r is nt easy
For them, I’m willing to try

Remember the meaning behind LK…? We r called LK for a reason….*winkz*

N I muz self declare I belong to the fouras as well…….

(Finally i can sleep le, auntie pqr nagging at me for nt slping despite the fact that i'm sick)

No comments: