Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Day 2:

The happy stuff: There was body jamming today aka mini workout session. It definitely happens at the right time, I realli need tat to destress.

The nt so lucky stuff:
I locked someone com out today
I slipped n my shoe was half broken
N i am feeling the stress

Still disliking the feeling of working in such a serious environment
N it is so quiet
The liveiness is missing

There is realli alot of things i need to learn
N certain details tat i tink is nt impt becomes important in the eyes of theirs
I need to be more detailed oriented.

BT well chatting wif Wara n Kura juz cheered my day
Tml will be a better day cos I'm having half day @ office n half day @ Suntec 4 some event
N I will b in Red tml, the passion colour......

N i need some outing...Away frm home n work

No comments: