To b frank
I am nt feeling the intense feelings
I may be asked to leave
I will resign
But our friendships remain
We r not goin to stop our eating sessions
We can still ask the supt out if we wan
All in all, it will just be in a different setting
I thought i feel enough anger n disappointment to induce me to type the letter
I thought I could finish the letter in 15 mins, juz like the complain letter i type before
Bt the thoughts n anger doesnt flow when i write the letter
Am i feeling wat I supposed to feel?
Probably to put it in a positive light
I no longer have to put up with CLs
I no longer have to juggle bet studies n work
I no longer have to get any more scoldings over the phone
I will get to realli njoy my last year as a student
一切又回到了原点
回到简简单单
只有学业,拿零用钱过日子
No comments:
Post a Comment