Friday, June 19, 2009

I remembered saying this line:"Its their lost nt to hire me!"
I was laughed at for sounding cocky
Well, at that point of time, it was just a way of reassurin myself that I was good
Seriously as time goes by n hearing nothing from the org, I am losing confidence
Esp when my friends around me all landed themselves in a job already

The call from her makes me feel shuang dao
The sms from joanne makes me even more bu she
But it just reminded me again that I am leaving the familiar environment that I have been with for 3 years
N I am really leaving this time....No turning back(at least for the next 1 year)

Sometimes time just isnt right

Not sure if this was just a plank i held on to because i needed a job
I will make the best out of it

No comments: