I heart long bus journeys
its quite good for htht
my gf told me this 3 years..
i totally didnt understand y
i thought it was just some nos she pulled out from the air
Apparently it wasnt
just a 45 mins ride, i realise that there are things i didnt noe abt her
i was briefly telling her that i was spring cleaning my room
n i found the napkins that she gave me....(thankfully its was still in good shape)
N i will take even better care of the napkins from now on
she told me that she likes writing on napkins because it captures the moment
The moment that she wants to give to me
N i have 2 of such moments
It just warms my heart at the thought of that (Not a gd sign....i think i will start snatching u frm him if u continue doin that)
I dont need LV, chanel. I dont need a car. I don't need big houses
I only want corn, potato n cheese n 3 for S$10 durians
n a 5 cent reply is all I want
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment