Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I have no comments because things came to me as a surprise
I am definitely a visual person, I think better when i write things down, when I see words
I think relatively slowly when it comes to processing verbal words

Sometimes i hope i dun think too much
but when things happened n your intuition is proven right, you cant help but think that it will be the same thing for this time
I hope i will b proven wrong for this time

I guess its very sensitive period and the timing has been wrong
1 cant fault others for associating things together
what is botherin me is that i mayb misunderstood and there is no way that i can clarify it
the one who i didnt expect to react to it reacted to it...

the one whom the message meant probably wouldnt get it....

(is this entry an act of being defensive?)

No comments: