Thursday, June 23, 2005

I Feel LoveD~!

I realli feel loved, nt so much of todae but yesterdae. I was at sch till 9 on mon, 8 plus on tue, 10 yesterdae. U noe i realli njoy myself though i am like in sch for more than 12 donkey hours.


I was helping Chun Yang, Kenneth and Fei Fei do the gift for lecturers. Though i haf assignment due on fri, though i haf lots of unfinished tutorial, i realli nv regret doing tat. I love the feeling of everybody staying back to do a thing, every1 as one. Oh~! That's wat i call Life is nt juz abt studying. Its abt friendship.

Realli thanks Jason and Alex for specially travelling out of the sch to buy food for us and treating us Sugar cane juice. Tat's was sweet of them. Though Jason is nt a good working partner, he is a nice frenz. The short 1 hour plus but happiness filled the air.

Surprises~! My mum bought my favourite fruit yesterdae. DURIAN~! N she waited for me till 11 pm yesterdae to eat it.HOw can I nt feel LOveD~! Thanks PPL for making me feel loved. Thanks

Energy MAkes ME happY~!Keeps ME HIgh~!

No comments: