Thursday, June 16, 2005

I'm Down todae

So blur n down todae...y?

1) No OCC lesson= No seeing of the funny teacher

2) Slept at 2 am yesterdae...todae 8 am lesson

I was so blur together tat my junior call me so loudly by my name n i didnt realized. I onli realized that my lecturer was infront of me when he sae a hello. I realized that the energy teens magazine was another shelf when i thought it was sold out. Good grief me nv fall in the drain.

Was doing the flash for my presentation last nite. I love it. U noe that's the thing i njoy moz abt proj. Its one of the rare times tat i njoy projects. U noe the sense of satisfaction is so great when u concept a clip, make it out from scratch and its so professional. Love it. I used to blame my sec sch for having the you de mei de enrichment courses. But it is becoz of tat i gt to learn Flash, a fanatastic prog.

Everyone seems to be rather busy these few days. Every1 is blogging less le, Hopefully, they start blogging everyday agin, den i will haf more reading materials. Wish everybody happy for watever they r doing

No comments: