First of all, Happi New Yr to those whu i nv wish. Lazy this CNY. SO only msg a few frenz.
So fast. Its over. Days of preparation and cleaning up over in 2 days. N gradually the festive mood at my grandma's hse is getting lesser n lesser. My mum saes cos we haf all grown up. Each busy wif their bf. Their wives. Their children. To me: Cny= Normal family gathering.
During the tv prog juz nw. I heard: Gambling is a way, to avoid to tok more abt their personal life n it is a common "language" to communicate. How true. They r ur relatives. We r related by blood. But cos we nv c each other often. This relaionship turns.......Friends are even closer to us than our relatives. Mayb its juz my case. I'm nt sure.
Cny is nt all abt sadness for me. I love CNy cos can eat steamboat wif my family. So cosy. I oso like CNy cos can deco my hse. This yr, i love Cny cos i get my energy companion n High like dun noe wat. I was so high that i thought i was on drugs. Haha. E-power. N i oso bbq marshmellow. So nice. Yummy Yummy. I still love CNY k...Dun take it away frm me....Guys....Njoy ur CNY
Looking forward to my CNy frenz gathering. We can eat steamboat. Eat yu sheng. Play fireworks. Ohhh! I can foresee fun wif them once again. As i told u, I love CNY.
Monday, January 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment