Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Done

Wanted to do my tutorial. SO came online to do. But i ended up spending hrs, creating my own pic n editing my blogskin.Been wanting to gif it a new look. My skin like no life. SO added a pic n it looked so much nicer. Love it. Wanted a white backgrd but my title looks ugly in white


Guess I am realli a veri feeling person. I do it if i feel like doin it. It's realli veri tiring to haf this kind of personality. Cos when ur feeling is nt there. Nthing gets done realli. tat's how i have been doing towards my studies. No feeling, no motivation.I mean the reverse is true as well la.I haf alot of drive n energy towards the things i like. Like doin up my own pics n a weather girl photo. Haha....But i realli like my creation. Its so nice.


Tat's y my organizational skill was the second last skill on my IQ test.

No comments: