Its my first day online. Oh man! I wasnt freaking nervous tat i cant sleep yest nite. I wasnt too nervous tis morning. Oh man! When the time comes to press the first call, hesitation steps in. My thoughts run wild.Will it b a chinese call or english? Wat will ey ask? Female or male? damn it man! It takes courage to press down tat manual in button. No choice. Finally after mins of struggle, pick up my first call.Wif a bit of fumble, uncertainy, I hung up the phone w/o any scoldings.Phew! The rest of the day was Happy. Its so nice to be happy. EVerybody should b happy!
Juz came across my mind. There are so much things i need to learn in life! So much! The feeling of knowing sth new each day is gd!!!!!!
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment