I haf officially graduated!!!!!!!!YEAh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 cheers for Gek ting!!!!!!!!!*claps*
Score 2 distinctions, one a n one b+. GPa at 3.875. OVerall Gpa standing at 3.79
Finally gt an official recognition for graduation. When every1 is declaring that they r waiting for results. Only i haf self declare graduate. Seeing the Gpa standing at 3.79. Its like a statement for my hardwork.
If only the reassurance came yest. I went for the ntu interview. The lady seems friendly at the beginning. Standard opening procedure. Thank You for coming. Y do u choose ntu. After some toking, it was steer towards my o levels results. Do u haf ani plans on improving ur el. Yes! Tat's was becos i score a C5 in my 'O' levels. My confidence was shaken. Its like the feeling tat my hard work in poly is nt worth a mention. Felt rather sad. But den wat she saes does make sense la.
Wana thank her rather. She makes me love my family even more. My mum comfort me.My brother bought me harry porter vcd. I feel so loved.I oso wana thank dugu for walking me home after work. It feels so gd to b walked home. The girls for giving me a nice chomp chomp meal.
Thinking of PQr n huipeng at this moment. Wondering how r they over at tw? Isit still as cold as yesterday? PQr sms me yest they were goin to ximen ding. Change of itinenary. Dun noe if they went shilin ye shi le ma. I wana fly there oso. I shld haf hidden in her luggage...=). Let's hope she is njoying herself, den i will haf lots of story to hear. She oso better b taking lots of pic.
PQR....Calling PQr...Connection completed. MSg Sent
Ok!I will haf lots of story.
Friday, March 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment