I realli feel i cant explain my happiness. First, it was happiness in the office wif dugu + wowo + me gossipin. PLus Dugu getting a compliment cert sooon( Dugu Congrats!). Plus dk n ling zhi album. Jj mini concert oso coming soon. My big dae oso coming...HAPpy HappY Happy!!!!!!!!!!!
It has been ages since i haf been so excited over an album. Was expecting a book from them bt ended up wif their cd first. Damn excited. I opened it even before i gt home. Took the lyrics book out. Oh MAn!!! I juz feel the excitement exploding( I repeat exploding). I waited only like 3 mins for the train but its LONG!
I am still half way through disc 1 la but i realli cant wait to blog. It was excitement to shock to comfortableness to boring to deep thoughts. ( Darling leave a light on for me...i'll be there b/4 u close the door to gif all the love that u need. Oh man! So sweet). I feel that it is realli a worth it album if u ask me k. Its like the normal jin xuan iz like to me a combination of good songs. But i somehow feel different abt tis album. Its like u noe someone actually go through the trouble to pick songs. OK! at Least if u ask for 18.95 to support dk is worth it. Juz leave my readers wif tracks frm disc 1
1)Room in ur heart
This is their so called 'theme song' aka dk area cleaning song. ITs shock me k. Cos its start wif a wowo..Ah...its juz frm wo...wo den change to jia yin? At the moment. Oh No! It juz reminded me of michael jackson. But the guy haf a nice voice. Its veri smoothing la.
2) Nthing compares to u n 3) Do u realli wan to hurt me
Nothing realli special. It juz switch me to a comfortable mode
4)Turn bac the clock
I like the lyrics of the song. Its juz the if question tat every1 juz asks themselves again n again.It juz reminded me of the times when i feel so sad n all the happy things r in my memories. U will juz ask urself y cant i juz go bac in time. Y cant time juz stop at the veri moment.
"Y cant i turn bac the clock
bring the wheels of time to a stop
bac to the days
i remember life was so gd
i'd go bac if i cld
I wldnt change a single dae
Dont let the memories slip away"
5) Another dae in Paradise n 6)True
Its too peaceful. I started looking at the yrs of the other songs. Its like 1982,87 n i tink the YOUNGEST song is 1996. I guess half the songs is like older than me. No wonder i see veri little familiar songs.
7)The ACtor
Rich Guy whu provides u wif material needs VS Poor guy whu loves u deeply. Its juz the song wen u listen u will go: Pls Love Me! Abandon the blind girl.
8)Cry me a river
Oh MAn! Wae to go! Down wif ppl whu cherish the other half. I duno i feel the song has a lot of attitude frm the lyrics. Juz a bit disappointed wif the person's way of singing. it became like sad? I feel wasted.
" U may cry me a river-come on nw
Cry me a river
U may cry me a river
I cried a river for u(oh how i cried!)"
9)It muz haf been love
I like the feeling. The lady's voice. Cant agreed for the lyrics as yet. MAyb one day i will.
10)Leave a light on
Its the song tat gt me all excited. I tink the first time i heard this song n the last time was in ard sec 2/3. I juz listened to this song after 3 yrs a few days ago. I realli like tis song.Its tis song again. So happy to find tis song in the album.
" Darling leave a light on for me
i'll b there b/4 u close the door
To gif u all the love tat u need"
I duno if the msg in the song was called selfish love but den i like the tempo of the song.
11)King of Wishful Thinking
Tis song is by go west. At first, i thought was u noe the song go west(the band one). Then i realized was sang by go west. (._.~) PPl save me tis song. I noe i will need it in the future. I will. But rite nw i noe some1 needs it better than i do.
"I'll get over u...i noe i will
I'll pretend my ship's nt sinking
n i'll tell myself i'm over u
cause i'm the king of wishful thinkings
I am the king of wishful thinkings!"
12) Unbelievable
Another oH man song."Wat the fuck was tat.it's unbelievable!". cool! That was the feeling i had when i saw the lyrics but cant seem to realli find it in the song. Duno was it the mani times i heard sth similar. But nt veri clear leh. Or was it tat i was insensitive to 4 letter words. ( mayb stephanie wif a rec of 2 f*** calls can help me identify???)
There r songs u noe u will nv forget. For me, i guess made in Singapore( YEs! I was referring to the gan gan zhuo ge kai xin ren song). Its the song the 5 of us use for our competition. Wondering if ani1 of them still remembers? Its juz a moment in time. A moment stored in memories. So good to noe Memories i thought i haf forsaken juz lies there in my heart.
Monday, April 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment