Pretty Lady walking down the street...Wo, That was me after the transformation in the magic room yesterdae.
Now, i am in the second dae of being a pretty lady. OH man, its tough. When i sweat, my fringe sticks on my forehead. When i bath, my hair cant touch water.I cant put the hair behind my ears. Tat's the price of being a pretty lady. Can i sae tat i rather be an ugly lady?
Really wana express my heartfelt thanks to my tis gang of friends. They make my bdae alwaes so unforgetable. I mean u c the effort they go through to plan bdae.As well as finding a gift tat i like. Its tough i noe. I like practical stuff. They wants to buy gift tat is special. Practical yet special. Before i forget, thanks to the behind the scenes sponsor of the rebonding. Thanks dugu, mu, ewe, ziwun, fionee, elieen and wowo.
Now, i am at the crossroad again, juz like i was 3 yrs ago. Been tinking, shld i persist on wat i wan. Shld i go ahead wif wat i tink i will like? Or shld i juz choose a reputable skool? I noe tat things will nt alwaes turn out the wae i want. If things didnt turn out the wae i wan, I tink i will regret y i didnt choose the path i want but the path ppl wan me to take.
I mean if i take the path which is perceived to b better and it turns out to b better. i will obviously nt b lamenting abt the fact i didnt go my desired path. But wat if the reverse is true?
Its abt risk taking. I like risk but calculated risk. Damn!!! Its tough to come to a conclusion.
Sunday, May 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment