Long time since i have been here. Address gone from my list. Password forgotton. Nothing much to blog abt aniwae. Feelings come and go at tat spilt second.
I cant remembered wat happened to make me put sad shows on the dun wana watch list. Rite now, there is another addition to the dun wana watch list: Bloody shows. I thought final destination was bloody enuff. Here comes another saw.
I dun see the point to design such bloody scenes in order to tell ppl to cherish life.(Ok!Tat's called depth and artistic)Mayb u will onli appreciate life and the people around you when u survive death. Den again, i dun agree wif using blood. People....njoy saw 2. I am not goin to watch tat. Its on my ban list.
Its a gd thing tat a sweet show follow after tat movie. Mu, I got sth to tell you. I wana join you in the waiting to be married list =p. It was so sweet, the wedding by the sea. With the simple yet beautiful setup. Its so into the natural. I can imagine how beautiful the wedding photos will look like. Juz as i was on the top of the world, njoying the sweet wedding. There goes my mum: 婚礼多么美丽都是做给别人看的,最重要的是婚礼后的生活!My beautiful dream...down...down....down into the drain. Sometimes i wonder if my practicality resulted frm my mum. But den again....i will continue to fanatize. BEautiful white gown, wif tat sparkling silver ring......
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment