Friday, February 23, 2007

Chinese New Year

This is wat i called chinese new year....On the 6 day of chinese new year, juz as i was lamenting again that my life is back to mugging and u tubing....

I alwaes love going to their house. I never dragged going there. It sounds pretty unfair to my other relatives but i grow up wif them. Even it was juz crapping, it makes me so happy.They cheered my day.

My brother briefly mention goin to brunei for his ns and my cousin face lighted up. She said sth like wen lai hao...N u noe wat she means la. Wu zUn!!! I cant believe it she is oso into wu zun....and the thing is she is a teacher....a secondary teacher. I realli wana see her in skool...i tink i will love chinese lessons if she was my teacher.

N the usual topic pops up la....esp when we r all tat age...She said try to get urself attached in uni, its hard to get one when u get out....Ohhh...ewe ur name was briefly mentioned....haha...my cousin wasnt aware hw close we r....so comical...

I forgot to blog yest....

Happy Belated Bdae DK!
(so jealous, pqr mei saw him yest. If she went and wish him happy bdae......Ahhhh! So jealous. Y is everyone seeing him ard but nt me.)(oso remind me hw fast time has passed...)

To mu: I'm havin u tubing craze again....watching tokyo juliet. Wu zun is shuai man. I like him in the long hair...MAn!! I guess i am probably one of the rare one who likes him better in tokyo than hua yang. Watch it after ur mocks k!!

No comments: