Tuesday, February 20, 2007

CNY

Actually i would really rate my CnY as boring la...

I didnt go for the usual chinese eve eve shopping
I didnt help out in the preparation for the offerings
I was busy clearing my room on new year eve.....

BUt
I was glad that i still haf my usual steamboat dinner
I haf my beloved goodies
N my buddy to pei me go watch movie...

I was her fave shopping buddy, i guess u r my best movie kaki....i can say abt 90% of the movies are watched wif u man. Juz realized that the people ard me find goin to movie a waste of money.
Watched juz follow law wif her todae. Oh well! i thought there will be quite alot of criticisms abt the stat. board. It was still ok la. The hokkien, the tamil and the arrow was funni....(Ps to mu: i didnt noe i was laughing so much abt the arrows, i thought it was cute la..)

I guess the part that i could really relate to was the part abt playing tai zi....N as usual jack neo likes to haf some ending for ppl to tink abt. I rem that in the movie homerun, it was sth like we wanted new shoes but when we haf it, will we be able to walk through the muddy roads like b4. This time round was like there is sth which we alwaes forget fillal piety. Bt to me, i like the part whereby it says we alwaes dun c ourselves unless we r in someone else shoe.

I alwaes post myself this qtn: If I get to c myself as a movie, hw will the feeling b? Atonished by the way i am, angry over the things i do things? I like to assign reasons to wat has happened.

I wasnt meant to b in zh
I wasnt meant to b in np

I asked myself:"Time has make our life so unpredictable, if only we could turn back time, will things turn towards a diff course?" I guess there need not b an ans to everything. It juz meant to be. I can proudly stand here and say that i didnt regret my decision year bac to go poly...onli becos the path frm poly till nw has been smooth and went as i planned.

I guess she was right la.....Sometimes even when things doesnt go as u planned, you will nt regret...cos the ppl u met, the things tat happened, the memories tat was created will be wat tat remained....

I met them and i noe they will be people i will still c ard me years later....
n 4 ppl who left my life, I dunno to hate u or to thank you...u left and yet things remained..(bloody hell....)

If I never knew you...
Never knowing I could feel...
I would have no inkling of
If our time has gone too fast...

(I dun noe if it was the iced lemon tea that make me so awake to tink so much, or was the movie so thoughts-evoking, or was it my movie kaki...I alwaes haf so much thoughts after watching a movie....)

No comments: