Saturday, March 17, 2007

I'm back


Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com

I felt so deprived without blogger.without the net. I tink i am down wif the net syndrome. I told myself that i nid to concentrate to mug. But things gt worse den if i allow myself to njoy net....I muz blog abt my 'exciting' life.

I am so happy...More n more ppl replying and confirming that they will turn up. Let's hope they will nt change their mind at the veri last minute. PPl whu haf no idea wat isit...pls kindly check ur emails. I haf sent the invitation to ur email le....

I am happy, awake bt nt concentrating...let me introduce the new spelling for the day

Me:u can become wif ewe n zee wun
Ying: wat become ewe n zeewun
Me: I meant u can come wif ewe n ziwun
(Ying become ewe n ziwun....AHhahhaha...)

Me:i will by black
gold veri high to match clothes
Pqr: i c u veri high
Me: I meant i will buy black, gold veri hard to match clothes....

4 all those chatting on msn wif me at tis hour. I onli can sae poor thing. I am amused by the words i am using. I am amused by the things i am doin recently ( including speaking into a headset which wasnt even connected to the phoneset n start thinking...y no sound one). Whu cares as long as i'm happy...

lalalala

No comments: