Finally i gt my ah mei cd. As usual i njoyed the songs, all the old songs...even the songs we used to sing at xr hse. I rem me n jo likes to sing ting hai in the competition mode. They will show u ur score as u sing...Wat a cool system rite.
She asked me about my 21st bdae celebration....
So sad! Its onli 1 month plus to my 21st and the things i wanted to happen on my 21 probably wldnt happen. I used to have alot of thoughts abt my 21st. How i wld plan it to be....I quite sad actually...I dun tink i can have things as planned and on top of tat they decides to put a paper on tat day itself. I guess my 21st would juz haf to pass like ani normal day.....
Btw tis will be the last time i am blogging till my exam ends. Till den...ppl take care...
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment