I'm trying so hard to do my law assignment but i gt so distracted. All i can sae is that i am realli nt a law person...duno isit because my england is powderful so cant seems to apprehend the stuff. The literal rule, golden n mischief rule....I feel like common sense speaking...he is guilty cos he cant do tis. According to moral sense, he was wrong. I dun care wat rule u use to charge him....
Forget abt the assignment, I still in a happy mood la
1)I received my ir8a and it comes wif a letter. We wish to inform u tat our company is participating in the auto inclusion scheme, u do not need to declare income but need to declare ur personal reliefs. Oh well, companies are doin their job man! Haha...i was happy la. My first time receiving a ir8a, it was so minimal, i oso duno y they send to me. There wasnt anything except salary, nt even employee cpf contribution, haha...all i saw was NA.
2) Pqr showed me tis. Apparently, gary do chatted wif his fans online. haha..i was shocked. I was even more shock by the amt of support she was giving him, comments on his blog. Nt juz once...I guess these comments are what keep the stars goin...Gary is worth supportin la...
Wo hao jiu mei you kan dao ni na yang high le...kai xin jiu hao la. To go crazy at tis concerts and frm watching shows, realli makes one veri happy
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment